Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Jay and Sarah

While my Grandparents were here, we were lucky and so excited to have some dear friends of ours come and stay with us.  My Grandma and Grandpa headed to my cousin Melissa's home to spend a few days with her and her husband, and Jay and Sarah and their boys Aiden and Alex came to our house. 

Jay was one of Matt's mission companions and we always love getting together with them.  I love talking to Sarah, and catching up on all the fun things they have been up to.  Their little boy Aiden, who isn't so little anymore is about the sweetest kid I've ever met.  And it was so fun to get to meet Alex for the first time.  The kids had fun playing.  We took them to a park, fishing up in Anthem, and swimming. 

We're always grateful for any time we get to spend with them.  Hopefully next time we can head up to Colorado to pay them a visit.

No comments: