Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

I'm always grateful when we have family come to see us.  In May over Memorial Day weekend my parents made the trip down to Phoenix.  My Dad, Morgan, and Matt headed to Lake Powell fishing while my Mom stayed home with me and the kids and played.  It was super fun to have them here.  We did a little shopping, tried to teach Clayton to crawl (which you'll see is becoming a theme over the past few months), planted some plants in the backyard, and played with the girls.  The fishing trip was really successful for the boys, they each caught over 100 fish.  The time went too fast, as it usually does.




My Mom and I were certain we could get  Clayton to crawl.  He tried...

and tried..
until he finally put his hand on his face and gave up. 


No comments: