Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day

Father's Day this year was pretty relaxed, which was really nice.  The week and weekend had been pretty busy so when Sunday rolled around we we're grateful to have the day to spend as a family at home .  Matt picked out his present, a new fishing rod and reel.  The girls smothered him with hugs and kisses and Clayton practiced his crawling.

I'm always grateful that I married someone who is such a wonderful Father.  He loves his children and is always happy to spend time with them.  I've been  blessed in my life to have such great examples of amazing Father's around me.  My own Father, my Grandfather, and my Father-in-law.  I'm grateful that they raised their families in the gospel and that they honor their priesthood.  My own life has been blessed because of the righteous choices they have made, and I know those choices will continue to bless the life of my children and their children. 




No comments: