Monday, June 17, 2013

Turning One

Clayton turned one on June 14.  How is it possible he is one?  He finally started crawling right after his Birthday.  I've never been so excited to have a baby crawl.  He was getting pretty frustrated just watching all the action from the sidelines, which ended up in him crying a large portion of the day unless I was helping him to get exactly where he wanted to go.  He's been so happy since he finally figured it out.   

Clayton was a really mellow baby, and continues to be a pretty content little guy.  He loves balls and throws everything!  You have to be careful sitting too close to him. He also loves to ride in the car and go places.   I love going into his room in the mornings when he wakes up and seeing his smiling face looking up at me.  When I ask him to give me kisses, he reaches his hands up to my face, grabs a handful of hair and pulls my face towards him to plant a giant open mouthed kiss on me.  It cracks me up every time.  He started getting teeth around 11 months and currently has his top two and bottom two.

Clayton has been such a blessing to have in our family.  There's just something so sweet about little boys.  He fills our home with so much light and joy.  We all adore and love him.  




No comments: