Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Lake

After Kate's Birthday Party we loaded up and headed to the lake.  It was a really hot day, but the water was perfect!  We saw wild donkey's, swam in the lake, and Morgan and I wake boarded which I haven't done forever.  It was really fun and refreshing to be in the water.  The kids were great on the boat, as they always are.  The moment we put Clayton's life jacket on him he didn't move.  I don't know what was going on with him but he did not move a muscle the whole time we were on the boat.  He did fall asleep, but the second he woke up he just sat perfectly still enjoying being there. 





I've heard the wild donkey's before,but this was the first time I've seen them.  There was even a baby.


It was so hot, so I kept getting wet shirts and surrounding him, along with putting cold water bottles around him. 

The "shells" the girls found.  I think they are actually muscles.


No comments: