Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pumpkins

This past Sunday Jenny and Eric invited us over for dinner and pumpkin carving.  We ended up leaving Clayton home because he has been sick and throwing up, and had just gone down for a nap.  Morgan stayed and hung out with him.  The girls had a great time carving pumpkins.  I helped Gabriella carve a "Hello Kitty Witch" and Kate was determined to draw her own Jack-O-Lantern face on her pumpkin.  Kate loved scooping out the "guts" of the pumpkin with her hands, while Gabriella refused to touch any of it, and when I made her she couldn't hide the look of disgust on her face.  It was fun to all get together and celebrate the season.  We're always happy to have family close by.  It makes me happy that the girls love to be with each other so much.  It reminds me of growing up with my cousins and how much I loved having them close by.



I love the look of total disgust on her face!
Savannah wasn't digging pulling the guts out either.
Vanessa's face cracks me up.






1 comment:

Dave and Melissa said...

I love catching up on all your posts! Beautiful pictures, as always. I love how you capture both the disgust and delight on the girls' faces. So fun!