Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Gabriella

 To my dear sweet Gabriella.  You have been such a joy to have in our family from the moment you were born.  There was just always something about you that drew people in.  From the time you were a baby, you've always had a twinkle in your eye.  You love to imagine and create, and especially be silly.  Whenever your sad and the tears are flowing, your quick to crack a joke to lighten the mood.  You love to share with others and make them happy.  I can't count how many times you've freely given up whatever candy or toy you just received to share with your sister.  You don't like to miss out on anything and love to be helpful.  Every time I'm in the kitchen and I pull out the mixing bowl or the eggs your little voice chimes in, "I want to help!" You love each and every member of our family, but especially love the times when we are all together as a family.  We love you Gabriella.  There's not one thing I would change about you.  I love that you are strong willed, and determined, and can't pay attention during family home evening or scripture study to save your life.  I love that you never want to miss the party, even though that means bedtime usually takes twice as long.  I love that it always takes you way longer than it ever should to get in and out of the car, and that while doing so you always find some random thing to stop and look at or play with.  I love that you want to be a Preschool teacher when you get bigger, and that you can't wait to be a Mommy because then you get to "do whatever you want" and "wear really high heels that are covered in glitter." I love absolutely everything about you.  I'm grateful for the rays of sunlight you bring into our family.  Happy 4th Birthday Gabriella.  

No comments: