Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Twins

Last weekend I flew to Omaha to take pictures of my Brother's new baby twins.  I can not even begin to describe the cuteness of these two.  I don't know what it is, but the fact that there are two of them just makes them 10x as cute.  I felt so lucky to be able to go and to get to spend the time with Brad and his family, along with my Mom and Sister.  It was a whirlwind of a weekend.  We crammed in a lot of shopping, manicures, pedicures, eating out, making cinnamon rolls, conference, and a fun little photo shoot into the few days I was there.  A special thanks to Matt for making it all possible.  And seriously, I still can't get over the cuteness of these babies!

  
William and Anderson






Anderson

William
I still can't believe Brad and Jacque have 6 kids!

No comments: